This room allows children to explore in a safe, clean and nurturing environment with direct access to many toys which the children can select themselves, opportunities for messy play, role play and dining area. The baby and toddler room also have their own private toilet solely for their use, so the children can start to potty train in a relaxed manner. This room also has its own changing facilities and seperate sleep room.
The Room offers:
- A daily report sheet including sleep patterns, feeds and nappy changes.
- A minimum ratio of one adult to every three children under 2 years old and one adult to every five children for over 2 years old.
- A wide range of fun activities, including dancing, music, stories, art and craft.
- A separate sleep room.
- Full time qualified and experience staff who are able to offer support and a familiar face, ensuring continuity of care.
- A named key worker who monitors your child’s development.
- Weekly online report of your child’s learning and development
- Direct access to the decking area and daily outdoor childcare play sessions in our garden, whatever the weather (we provide waterproof suits if raining).
- Encouragement and support in learning new skills at this important time of their development
- Ongoing interaction with your child such as sitting with them during meal times to encourage good table manners
- Responsiveness and promotion of the four key principles of the pre-birth to three curriculum - Rights of the child, Respect, Relationships and Responsive Care.